Thursday, October 10, 2013

M.B.D.T ent. & My Daily look

Hello,
I'm going to keep this post short n sweet for everyone. I know it has been. While since I posted but I just wanted to say I'm back. I have been entangled in work, fashion week in NYC, and moving. I started working for a new company n still building my own brand which is entitled M.B.D.T enterprises which simply stands for ModelBoyDeeTaylor.You can always check me out on Instagram @modelboymcmxc and see my daily looks and comment on my style! Long story short I will be posting regularly now And I hope that everyone reads along. Enjoy!

 
My look today: I was preparing for the Autumn weather but wanted to remain somewhat with a classic feel. Electric blue Polo cardigan, off white dean fit club monaco corduroy pant, white collar shirt and a striped blue,tan and off white tie. Scarf for that little breeze from h&m. 

Sincerely,
ModelboyDee



                                                     
                                          




No comments:

Post a Comment