Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fashion outlook this season

This seasons colors are inspiring, I still have my staples in my wardrobe but when I get home I'm going to add some heavier pieces and some new pops of color. Burgundy burnt reds deep blues and charcoal are the seasons colors right now go in! White and shades of tan, cream and khaki too; Of Course the styles depend on u all. Kate moss closed the show in a beautiful white louis vutton dress for the louis vutton show in Paris this year and the carousel runway for Paris fashion week is extremely gorgeousThis season also permits fingerless gloves And I love it because they are another staple in my wardrobe right now until it gets too cold. Enjoy and be beautiful! I will post some pictures of these colors on the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment