Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Touching connection: Jadon Hunts story


Pure Inspiration it seemed fell into my lap when I came across this young and up and coming models story.  When i say young I mean it and in Jadon Hunts case I mean 4 years young!

Many don"t know but as a child i also began modeling and i was scouted in 99' by the designer Tommy Hilfiger himself and in my early teens went on to do a spread for old navy but unfortunately I couldn't pursue it no matter how much I loved it because my parents wanted me to focus on school. However it all worked out and this is not about me but my strong connection to this intelligent humble and charming, young and new york native like me model Jadon Hunt.
 


At the young age of four Jadon has accomplished alot and can only go up from where he is now. This photogenic model was born in Brooklyn N.Y December 19th 08. He has done print work for toys R us, carters, pampers, baby gap etc. and recently landed the 2013 cover of Golden magazine. He is now the face for the foundation Faded Tears founded by Tasha Marbury of Vh1's basketball wives. This foundation is doing great work to bring awareness to abused children, you can see Jadon and Tasha together in the images to the left. Show your support and check out Jadon Hunts future endeavors on facebook and instagram @ Jadonhunt_ . You can contact his manager directly as well @ avadenera@gmail.com for bookings. Thanks again readers enjoy& share! 

-sincerely yours

No comments:

Post a Comment