Saturday, November 2, 2013

autums first frost

My daily look: london fog khaki mid length Tench. 2xist White cargo pants

Now that most of our costumes are packed away its time to unpack your jackets. Temperatures are going down but fashion and new trends are at an all time high. I've often spoken about my love for the classic and one of my favorite time period's mannerisms have crossed into modern culture and fashion. Ofcourse I'm talking about the roaring twenties which was most known for its outrageous fashions during the prohibition era. But I digress 20's style, haircuts and spirit are back and paired with a classic peacoat or trench that fits just right can keep you warm and trendy. So don't be agraid of that extra layer dark colors can usually blend with other outfits perfectly so try that or the most common beige or khaki.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment