Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gq's Men of the year

Justin Timberlake graces the cover of GQ's 18th annual Men of the Year issue looking very dapper, well tailored and well "GQ". GQ magazine has been one of my favorite mens fashion magazines since I read my first issue but Timberlake joins Matthew McConaughey, Kendrick Lamar, Will Ferrell and the late James Gandolfini, who also are named Men of the Year. Each has a separate cover but the thing i noticed among all of them are more of a constant than in my mind: their fashion sense of course.

Lets focus on jt (Justin Timberlake) who has made the classic "suit and tie his trademark and who's style has been consistent and more than note worthy gentlemen. His suave clean cut look compliment his mannerism as an artist and lately he has mastered the trending 20's era style and haircut. This is not his first GQ cover  and he reminds me that you can look good whenever you want and gave me mental pointers on how to stay classy with and without the tie. check out some more of jt's looks that caught my eye, with and without the tie and dont forget to get your copy of GQ as soon as you can or follow them on instagram @GQ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment